– Peter decided on a sweater.
– He always wears a shirt and tie.
– A pair of nice jeans for $ 13.83.
– He put on his gloves again.
– He picked his cap up from the floor and stuck it back on his head.
– This suit is perfect for me.
– The man was wearing an oversized Hawaiian shirt splotched with big flowers.
– A fat man in a blue singlet barged in, then barged out again.
– Jackson needs new business shoes.
– He is fond of wearing flip flops.
– He was wearing a T-shirt and shorts.
– The old man lifted his cardigan to scratch his side.
– This jacket is just my size.
– A neighbor brings a new pair of sports shoes.
– Thompson wears a suit with a long jacket, vest and bow tie.
– Men are forbidden to wear shorts or sleeveless shirt in public.
– I need a vest and a piece.
– Tom likes wearing long-sleeve top.
– He was wearing khakis, a polo shirt and sneakers.
– It’s very cold so put a jumper on.
– He had a trench coat.
– He bought a new bathrobe yesterday.
– He wears aquamarine cargo pants, which are slightly torn up.
– Tomorrow he would bring his own swimsuit.
– He was wearing a blue blazer and a white polo shirt.
– His T-shirt was too thin.
– He adjusted his belt.
– The boy was dressed in just his underpants and a T shirt.
– He generally wore a waistcoat for the occasion.
– He took his shoes and socks off.
– He hated wearing a tie.
– I have a pullover.
– I’ve come out without my umbrella.
– He had a scarf round his neck.
– I like wearing sunglasses – I feel I can hide behind them.
– I was unlucky enough to lose my glasses.
– I helped him pull his boots off.
– John has lost his wallet. That’s too bad.
– I don’t carry a handbag. I just carry money in my pocket.
– The man glanced nervously at his watch.